Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says - pick one feature you think is best, and one you think is worst.

Best - Turn signal lane change (Simply tap it for a 3 signal blink for left or right)

Worst - The speaker placeholder that holds the center speaker on the upgraded sound systems. This compartment is useless. Hard to get too, and it good for maybe holding napkins lol.

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Best - Sound proofing of the Cruze is very good for its class.

Worst - The stock front brakes are atrocious.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Best: d.I.c on the cluster, rs package, and mpgs.Worst: too small for a family Otherwise I'm really enjoying my ride!!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,268 Posts
Ride quality is amazing , quiet and smooth through and through .

·
Registered
310 Posts
Best: Lots of things (mpg, handling, leather, automatic climate control, sunroof) that's why I bought one.

Worst: My right knee rests on the center console. After 6 months, I've still not quite found the right seat/steering wheel position. I might end up eventually selling the car if I can't figure it out.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Best: So many things, MPG, the suspension, the manual trans "tightness" so to speak.

Worst: The paint quality and AC vent placement, theres no way to get the vents pointing just right to blast the driver with cold air >.<

·
Registered
18 Posts
LT, All-star package

Best: MyLink, perfect size, backup cam, MPG, 6spd, looks good for a cheap car, sunroof
Worst: scratchy interior dash material, gotta agree with the A/C's inability to hit the driver, not sure why the traction control is in place for a passenger to hit it

·
10,705 Posts
LT, All-star package

Best: MyLink, perfect size, backup cam, MPG, 6spd, looks good for a cheap car, sunroof
Worst: scratchy interior dash material, gotta agree with the A/C's inability to hit the driver, not sure why the traction control is in place for a passenger to hit it
It's for your co-pilot to hit it or, overseas RHD car design. be glad it's not a Ford Focus, that **** is buried in a menu

·
Registered
479 Posts
Best feature , the looks
worst feature , I go into my settings comfort and connivence and to my surprise found one option
chime volume , leave me out gm I don't give a crap how loud the chime volume is .

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,736 Posts
Best - comfortable and quiet ride.

Worst - Weak AC (that kills all engine power) and vent placement. When it does get going, it freezes my hand. Bah.

Sent from Bill the WonderPhone

1 - 20 of 88 Posts