Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
I was like thats Camden Yards! Than I read your description. ahhh are season ticket holders gonna get reimbursed for the game?

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
Just had to be with the Chicago White Sox .. Dang I hope my home team can win .. we do not allow those types of protests here .. we are more into peaceable protesting since 1968 .. The churches are more active with the communities and it's citizens to put on a properly organized protest ..

Si Vis , Pacem Para Bellem !

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts
That should be an odd game to play with no fans. Is it on t.v.??
2 Sox vs Baltimore games Postponed until May 28 th .. comcast sports net .

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I sure hope the Sox win. This game will be well known for eternity and there's enough chicago sports teams that hold negative records. lol

·
Conservative Acoustic Foam
1,028 Posts
This works out great for us in St Petersburg. Rumor is that the 3-game series that got moved down here is $15 general admission, no assigned seating. Will be funny batting first at home, but will be nice to get some practically free baseball in the Trop.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Well the Sox(or course)lost 8-2. Just another lousy record for a chitcago sports team.
I can see it now in 10-20 years on Jeopardy for the final question, "The Baltimore Orioles beat the Chitcago White Sox in 2015 for the only fanless game in the history of baseball, what was the final score?"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts