Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

The ULTIMATE CEL of CEL's

Tags
cel ultimate
3K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  diesel 
I think it would be a good idea to get Chevrolet customer support rep here involved, someone else can chime in as to how to make that happen. I sort of question the dealer that is doing your service, this many cel is just insane.

Reactions: obermd
Honestly I wouldn't bother with GM Customer care on here. Their 5 to 7 day response time seems to work out so that by the time they get around to talking to you, you've already had the "current" CEL fixed and already paid YET ANOTHER deductible (in my case)...

... Attempting to tell them that my issue isn't the one single CEL, it's the entire car and the vast amount of issues that surround it felt like wasting my breath. I was simply told that they could not help me if I was not currently experiencing any issues. Pulling out my hair...

I think that the customer care that monitors media is simply to ease your frustrations by offering kind words and scheduling an appointment for you...

I really hate feeling like I'm constantly GM bashing, but honestly, 90% of my experiences have been on the south side of average when it comes to dealing with my FOUR dealerships, customer care, etc.
I can appreciate why you feel this way; however, if we don't complain at a higher level than the dealer we are unhappy with this emission system and the issues, I am concerned nothing changes and in some cases the dealer gets a hall pass and maybe they are doing something wrong and this gets an special team involved. Maybe I am wrong but that is the hope.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.