Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw it once, I clicked it away once. I have absolutely no interest in becoming proficient with the countless pages of tips and instructions for Cruze Talk. I especially don't like the Admin updates that don't allow for any replies and are locked immediately. You people have wrecked a Forum that was one of the most popular forums I had ever been involved with, and that includes NAMBLA & A Place For Mom

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
4,307 Posts
To their credit, they post the same updates in a running, open thread, and have processed feedback from several updates pretty promptly.

I agree the site was fine before, but I guess I'm more used to this one now - it definitely had quite the learning curve, though.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,499 Posts
I'm not even sure I wanna know why you know about that. I did not and had to google it.

WARNING: If you are at work - DON'T!

I am used to this site and it still has a long long way to go before it holds a candle to what we could do before.

·
Administrator
1,413 Posts
I saw it once, I clicked it away once. I have absolutely no interest in becoming proficient with the countless pages of tips and instructions for Cruze Talk. I especially don't like the Admin updates that don't allow for any replies and are locked immediately. You people have wrecked a Forum that was one of the most popular forums I had ever been involved with, and that includes NAMBLA & A Place For Mom
It should not return once you click to view or X out of it.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
25,377 Posts
It should not return once you click to view or X out of it.

- Cricket
Not only have I viewed the update page I have also clicked the X multiple times. it returns every time I open CruzeTalk.

·
Premium Member
4,307 Posts
Seems to be fixed now - I'm not getting it anymore.

·
Administrator
25,377 Posts
Not fixed yet.

·
Administrator
25,377 Posts
This morning it popped up three times while I was working on the approval queue.

·
Premium Member
4,307 Posts
It popped up once here at work, I clicked the X, and it hasn't come back.

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm not even sure I wanna know why you know about that. I did not and had to google it.

WARNING: If you are at work - DON'T!
The NAMBLA thing, it was a great joke like 20 years ago, Jon Stewart used it. Good to see the perverts are still holding their 'meetings'. ?

·
Premium Member
4,307 Posts
South Park did a great episode making fun of those nasty *****.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts