Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I’ve recently changed my thermostat and housing on my 1.8l Cruze but it is currently leaking from the top hose that runs from the housing to the other side of the car behind the engine, I believe it is some kind of vacuum hose? I know it is broken at the piece that plugs into the housing and I am having a hard time finding the name of this hose so that I may replace it. I can post a picture if it helps as well.

·
Super Moderator
6,663 Posts
Hey everyone,

I’ve recently changed my thermostat and housing on my 1.8l Cruze but it is currently leaking from the top hose that runs from the housing to the other side of the car behind the engine, I believe it is some kind of vacuum hose? I know it is broken at the piece that plugs into the housing and I am having a hard time finding the name of this hose so that I may replace it. I can post a picture if it helps as well.

Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

A picture always helps and more than one is better. You may need to post a few more times before you are allowed to post pictures so introduce yourself and your Cruze here first.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I can go out in the morning and take a look at my cruze. I changed my water outlet assembly and t-stat not to long ago. There aren’t any vacuum lines attaching to the assembly. Send in a picture maybe we can better help identify what hose it is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts