Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
I want to know how they kept it from floating. That sure looks like it's displacing a lot of water. Once the water reaches the floorboards, it doesn't take much to float most vehicles.

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
My guess is it grosses out over 10,000 lbs..that cab isn't big enough to displace that much water assuming it remained dry which I don't

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Either too much water or not enough. Hebrew bible claims the sin of man caused this huge flood, where ancient alien theorists claim they screwed up with the genetic makeup of man. Really screwed up with the dinosaurs, so had to send a meteor to earth to correct this. Other ancient writings also tell about this great flood, but with more like a sh!t happens scenario.

Not enough water appears to be even more hazardous. Satellite imagery is showing plenty of ancient dried up river beds. And even civilizations buried in sand that once was there. Was really a key in South America with many left architecture caused by severe drought. Sacrificing children didn't work, found many smashed and cut up bones as proof.

Must have had really major globing warming over 12,000 years ago, fairly darn sure about the ice age, civilizations are now being found in over a hundred feet under water. Getting that much water today is not even possible for another 100-150 feet or so, not much of that ice left in the poles.

Now in this last decade, we are at fault for what use to be global warming, but politically switched to climate change. Like in the long history of the earth, this is totally brand new.

For ten years around 40 years ago when Gore said everything was okay, was helping my uncle farm. Some years, drought was so bad, very little would grow, other years, rained so much, couldn't even harvest the crops. But somehow he managed to survive this, what really killed him was when the tax assessor came in to more than double his property taxes. This is when he threw in the towel. Dead now, but see when a corporation took over his farm, dropped their taxes back to the 1970 level.

Me? I don't know what to believe. Watched Unexplained NASA files, rammed that lunar module vehicle into the moon, rang like a bell for over 30 minutes. Average earthquake around here dies in seconds, so thinking our moon may be hollow like that Star Wars planet like ship. So maybe it is aliens controlling us, nice place to keep track of us. And if they wreck what we think is our planet, actually theirs, they will wreck us.

·
Premium Member
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I want to know how they kept it from floating. That sure looks like it's displacing a lot of water. Once the water reaches the floorboards, it doesn't take much to float most vehicles.
It is a fire engine and would have a large water tank built into it which would weigh it down. If you watch the end of the clip the passenger in the LHS opens his door to let water out as well.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts