Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
As far as I can tell, it's just sheet metal. But that bulge above the wheel well bothers me a bit. If there's any frame damage, I'd say totaled. One problem I have, is I know that sheet metal isn't as easy to fix/replace as a door or front fender. So I'm not sure how that plays into it.

What's the status of the airbags? It seems like deployment is nearly an automatic total.

Edit: from other posts, 2013 LS.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The left window won't work, and right door doesn't close correctly. Also, this is the second accident that it has seen. First was 9k worth and had to rebuild the right side front to back

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As far as I can tell, it's just sheet metal. But that bulge above the wheel well bothers me a bit. If there's any frame damage, I'd say totaled. One problem I have, is I know that sheet metal isn't as easy to fix/replace as a door or front fender. So I'm not sure how that plays into it.

What's the status of the airbags? It seems like deployment is nearly an automatic total.

See reply

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Also, bags didn't deploy

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Took a dead stop hit to the rear from a truck going 30mph today. Thoughts on a total?
Yuck and more yuck ..You alright Rauen ?

I can see a new Mustang in yer future !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts