Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a few 2013 Chevy Cruze LT's at Hertz Car Sales that have around 50k miles on them and they are selling for 11,500. Is this a good deal? Is it a good decision to purchase a rental car? I would probably be paying cash for the car.

Also at another area dealer they are selling off rental 2014 Cruze LT's with around 13k-20k miles for 14k. Is this a better deal?

·
Registered
574 Posts
2nd
Offer sound better it may still have some factory warrantyleft
PS it suck big time to open up MS words just to post on thissite L

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would wait a couple of months and pick up a new 15 there will be some real good deals on them to clear them out

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank You for all the replies. After watching a few rental car videos on youtube I think I will hold off on buying the Cruze rental. Anytime I rented a car I took really good care of it and drove it better than I did my own car. Anyways I don't really want to spend over 15k, so I am not sure if I can get a brand new Cruze for that price or not. I can definitely find a brand new 2015 Corolla for just under 15k so I may end up going that route. Thank You again

·
Registered
50 Posts
It really depends. My 14 Cruze I purchased ( previously a rental car ) was in pretty much new condition. Had 30k miles on the clock. The engine and transmission drive like new with no issues. Already put almost 10k miles and not a single issue.

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
PS it suck big time to open up MS words just to post on thissite L
What browser? IE? What OS? I have never had to open MS Word to post here, or any other web site.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I work for a rental company and honestly I would not buy anything used in the fleet. They are treated terribly by renters, paint condition would be bad because of the car washes we put them through and maintenance aren't always done in time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts