Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wallet. New guy here. I just got my 2015 Cruze on Monday and I'm already making too large of a list of upgrades and mods that I want to do. Looking forward to learning a lot about the car on here. Already learned about the center console sliding adjustment, much better!

·
Super Moderator
7,738 Posts
That's a fitting title to your screen name.

May all your ups and downs be in bed.

·
Administrator
25,604 Posts
Welcome. I think the only "cure" for the mod disease is an empty bank account. Just don't put your mods on a credit card - pay for them as you go.

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum! W-wait, you can put mods on credit!?

Reactions: obermd

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Health care provides says, this may feel a bit uncomfortable, don't like to use the this may hurt word.

Some mods are necessary like splash guards, sill plates, and even floor mats. If you get dealer installed floor mats, make sure your dealer is a certified floor mat installer, may put the left side on the right side or even the large ones in the back and the small ones in the front.

Some mods may get you into trouble like hanging a large pair of dice on your rear view mirror. Also use to be legal to drop in large block 475 CID engine, but they won't let us do this anymore.

If you don't want to kill a pedestrian, suggest you add for lamps to your Cruze. For what your dealer wants for a couple of bucks worth of plastic fog lamps, more than a bit uncomfortable, hurts like hail.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk!

---

What is any of this? Haha
Health care provides says, this may feel a bit uncomfortable, don't like to use the this may hurt word.

Some mods are necessary like splash guards, sill plates, and even floor mats. If you get dealer installed floor mats, make sure your dealer is a certified floor mat installer, may put the left side on the right side or even the large ones in the back and the small ones in the front.

Some mods may get you into trouble like hanging a large pair of dice on your rear view mirror. Also use to be legal to drop in large block 475 CID engine, but they won't let us do this anymore.

If you don't want to kill a pedestrian, suggest you add for lamps to your Cruze. For what your dealer wants for a couple of bucks worth of plastic fog lamps, more than a bit uncomfortable, hurts like hail.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Welcome!

I am in the same situation! Just got a 2012 LTZ RS about a month ago and I can't wait to start on the mods!

First thing I am going to do (I think...) is get the Trifecta tune and go from there...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts