Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are what my post was originally talking about but the led bulbs I have throughout my Cruze are JDM ASTARS haven't had any issues....I went with a cheaper brand for the interior and had nothing but problems with them flickering after less than a week of use! I'd say when it comes to LED lighting, don't cheat your Cruze! Save so you can spend the extra money so your not purchasing all new ones in a week like I did!

Back to the 20w Bulleye LEDs...they come as a pair for $25! The color and the light output these things put out is amazing! The first pair I bought was terrible (scratched and smudged lenses and one led started flickering right away) but got ahold of the seller and he personally inspected a new pair and sold me a second for half off! Oh and he also threw in 2 pairs of (T10) LEDs as an apology! So all in all was pretty impressed! ImageUploadedByAG Free1461896505.371060.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1461896593.834943.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks good. is it just plug in & that's it? how much? what brand did you go with? thanks for any info
Sorry man that last reply was to you also but they were pretty simple to install...granted I took the easy way out and am using one of these till I decide to wire it either to the bumper signal lights or to their own switch but want to run a new harness for my light bars first! I'm tired of them being on individual harness and switches lol ImageUploadedByAG Free1461897340.247025.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts