Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently stumbled across the headlights in link below (first time poster so the link won't work, but address will get you there). My first reaction was "These look Great!", but looking closer they appear to not fit the 2015 (or before) body styles. Has anyone ever come across these or know of any with at similar look?

For 2015 Chevy Cruze Headlamp with LED DRL Turn Signal and Bi Xenon Projector | eBay

Any input is appreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My original thoughts as well. The body style ques dont really match either. Chevy symbol should be between gills (not in the top one), the only roll bead in the hood should be down the center, Fog lights should have projector lens, general shape of the headlights look like they should sweep up like stock but the photos look like they "could" fit.

·
Premium Member
5,535 Posts
I went onto the Chevrolet China website.......they are marketing two versions of the Cruze, both considered 2015/2016.

The headlamps you have linked appear to be for the newest generation sold there.......not the current generation sold here.

Rob

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went onto the Chevrolet China website.......they are marketing two versions of the Cruze, both considered 2015/2016.

The headlamps you have linked appear to be for the newest generation sold there.......not the current generation sold here.

Rob
Figured as much. That's a shame because they're really sharp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts