Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always liked the way it looked, and I know that if I get them, then I have to get some decent projector headlights to match. What do you guys think? Does it look ricey to you, or no? Anyone already have them installed?
Headlamp Automotive lighting Light Auto part Bumper

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
I think I'd have to see the total package. It could be ok, but depending on what it's paired with, it may be overdone.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I agree with ChevyGuy. I think it would have to be paired with the proper headlight. I personally think it might, and emphasis on might, look good with a stock headlight housing if the light itself was an arctic white. Or maybe even a more blue hue to the headlight.

If you have an aftermarket halo headlight you would just have to make sure the headlight and fog light halos would be the same color. You would also have to add in wiring to the fog light I'd imagine. I would love to see some mock-ups or on a car if anyone has already done so!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.