Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a ding on my front fender while in a parking lot. It was about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and was located right on the body line which arcs around the wheel well. I called a local paintless dent repair company. I described the dent on the phone. He gave me a verbal estimate of $125 to $150. We made an appointment for him to come by my home. He came by yesterday. Made the repair in 15 minutes and charged me $125. I am completely satisfied. There is no sign of the dent whatsoever. If you have some small dents and dings in your car, I highly recommend that you check out this option.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Yeah I have seen some amazing work with that repair. I have little hail dimple right in the middle of my roof that I will get taken care of one of these days.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hail damage two years ago to my g6. There were some pretty substantial dents. Took care of them all without paint. Looked good

·
Super Moderator
7,794 Posts
I've had great success with this repair method on two substantial 14" long dents.

I wouldn't be surprised if my wife had the guy on speed dial.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I got a ding on my front fender while in a parking lot. It was about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and was located right on the body line which arcs around the wheel well. I called a local paintless dent repair company. I described the dent on the phone. He gave me a verbal estimate of $125 to $150. We made an appointment for him to come by my home. He came by yesterday. Made the repair in 15 minutes and charged me $125. I am completely satisfied. There is no sign of the dent whatsoever. If you have some small dents and dings in your car, I highly recommend that you check out this option.
Had a small ding on my drivers side rear fender, and my local Auto Body shop called in a paintless dent repair guy to fix for $120.00. PERFECT!!! Well worth the $.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts