Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all whom live in and around chi town .I propose a meet .this is a great opportunity to jusr meet and greet
each other face to face. nothing to spectacular just plain fun. think about it they're are still open spaces out here.
1 rule no polotics please... support your local cruze nut .

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm down, I'm located in Hammond in, about 17 miles southeast of Chicago

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App[/QUOTinteresting.
if we can create a little more interest meet will be on. location is still a ?.
there is a comunity park that I am aware of . A kohls parking lot near me
where parents bring they're kids to race model cars on friday nights pretty cool to watch.any input would be appreciated .

·
Registered
328 Posts
I am in. I located Poplar Grove

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm in the SW burbs, but Holiday Season and crap weather fast approach... try this again in Spring and count me in then :p

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm in if I'm not working.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Moved this to the Events and Meets section.

is the

I'd be up for this. I was throwing the idea around earlier but never had time to actuallething. Did anyone have a particiular location in mind?

Great news too get a few more hits .I am in elmhurst a couple of sites come to mind the kohls on Rt 83 or
Community parks close to interstate . friday nights are cruzing near here also.we wil have to decide.convenience

·
Registered
52 Posts
There is also a park near my area that a lot of car shows happen around. But it's in northwest Indiana, willing to meet some of you though. Lets make this happen before winter fully kicks in.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'll be home for Christmas 27th,28th, and 29th...would like to meet up for a bit in Schaumburg if anyone else is down for one of those days!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I am so down! I'm guessing this did not happen yet by lack of posts. Is anyone in particular organizing this?

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Im in iowa...id like to come, or set up my own meet somehow =]. any suggestions??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts