Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Honestly when the noise is happening go there and take a ride with them that's the easiest way. Also they probably will fix it with a piece of felt tape between a spot in the door that's making contact with the door itself. I've had a couple of these problems at Honda and Honda advises you to use felt tape. In 08-09 accords they have rattles in the rear shelfs when the music is playing. The bass rattles the 3rd brake light. Honda says felt tape is the fix. Works like a charm.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
71 Posts
Keep pressing the dealer about the noise. Eventually it will get so bad, it can be be reproduced at will.

As far as the Corolla and Civic owners.

For the Civic owner - Ask them about the 2012 Civic. The car was so bad that Honda had to do a refresh for the interior and exterior for 2013.
For the Corolla owner - Just give him a bunch on Tupperware and Rubbermaid products. Since they designed the interior of the ancient Corrolla
I wish it worked like that. I have been to the Chevy dealer 3 times for the shimmy I have on acceleration between 7 and 22 mph. Almost feels like when my Gtp was lowered. They tell me they can't feel it. Had it for about 10 days. Said they drove it everyday and the service manager drove it all the time. In 8 days I got the car back with 10 miles on it. That tells you they didn't do anything to it. I will be bugging another dealer with this issue next week.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts