Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here, I have a 2016 (2015 body) Cruze LT and I am looking to purchase the Miro 111's 18x8.5 +35 offset and the ksport coilovers. Is there anything else that I should get? I've seen some people say to get the camber bolts for more adjustment? I'm not adding any spacers or anything like that. I just want a clean lowered look. Thank you to all that reply.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
New here, I have a 2016 (2015 body) Cruze LT and I am looking to purchase the Miro 111's 18x8.5 +35 offset and the ksport coilovers. Is there anything else that I should get? I've seen some people say to get the camber bolts for more adjustment? I'm not adding any spacers or anything like that. I just want a clean lowered look. Thank you to all that reply.
I think if going low enough (if they're not included) you'll need adjustable sway bar links as the stock ones will be too long. I could be wrong, but I know I've seen that here and there with coiled cruzes.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think if going low enough (if they're not included) you'll need adjustable sway bar links as the stock ones will be too long. I could be wrong, but I know I've seen that here and there with coiled cruzes.
I've seen that also. There just isn't a definitive answer on that. I guess when I order them tomorrow i'll ask. Getting a great deal for them. Thank you for your reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts