Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
i recently bought some custom 18s for my 2012 lt and i opted not to get the wheel sensors (75 each) is there anyway to turn off that stupid light??
The only possible way would be to bring it to your dealer and hope that they can disable it, however seeing as it's a "safety" feature they would probably insist on you getting sensors and installing them. My question to you would be, why didn't you transfer your stock sensors onto your new rims? I did that with mine, since practically every stock sensor out there are the same size/shape, and fit most aftermarket rims. There are certain rims on the market that wont fit the stock sensors, but they sell their own sensors that will fit.

·
Registered
381 Posts
You can find the sensor on the web for about $35.00 a piece. I had to replace one that went out and dealer wanted 75 plus installation, but they just said if you can get it cheaper they would replace it for me for $25 which included balancing the wheel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.