Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got tired of creeping around on the forum and figured I would just sign up!

I have a 2011 Cruze LTZ w/RS package & Nav

Ive had the car since the end of march and have racked up over 25,000 km on it already. Its been a great car for the most part!

Only mod so far would be tint. 50% fronts 5% rear

When I first got the car...

How it sits after tint...

After driving across Saskatchewan this past summer...

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Nice car bruh, especially the color! Kinda upset they discontinued this color for the 2012s. Hey, how's the navi in your car? Is it worth it or better than a stand alone GPS systems? Just asked others on the forum to make a video of their navs at work so that us future cruze buyers can determine if we should get it or not. Any luck you could or would be willing to do that?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are those bugs on the front end? Nice looking Cruze, welcome to the party.
Yes, lots of them!

Omg and I thought Ontario bugs were a bitch. What did you use to get them off?
Lots of elbow grease and 2 trips to the wand wash

Nice car bruh, especially the color! Kinda upset they discontinued this color for the 2012s. Hey, how's the navi in your car? Is it worth it or better than a stand alone GPS systems? Just asked others on the forum to make a video of their navs at work so that us future cruze buyers can determine if we should get it or not. Any luck you could or would be willing to do that?
To be honest I don't really use the nav. Ive maybe used it a hand full of times since buying the car. I prefer the stereo display with the full color screen then a non-nav unit.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah, no need to be a forum creep... heh

Welcome aboard. Nice looking car! Those bugs look familiar - sorta like my conversion van driving across southern Ontario this summer. Yuck.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Yes, lots of them!

Lots of elbow grease and 2 trips to the wand wash

To be honest I don't really use the nav. Ive maybe used it a hand full of times since buying the car. I prefer the stereo display with the full color screen then a non-nav unit.
Got cha. Would still much appreciate a video just to get the sense of its quality and functionality but if not, thanks for the reply and again nice car!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wanted that color so bad!!!!! Although I didn't know what interior would look nice with it.... I couldn't find it anywhere and I didn't want to order then I found a black beauty on the lot!

I'm assuming you have black interior?
Yup it has the black interior, or as I like to call most new cars the "half black" interior. I had an '03 Neon R/T a few years back and it was the same sort of thing, tan from shoulders up. I did a color swap in that car (painted plastics and new headliner fabric) and it made a world of difference. Ive debated doing the same with the cruze

1 - 11 of 11 Posts