·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If your near northern new jersey and need a Regen or help I now have the ability on our cars.

Reactions: LulzT1

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Very cool! Is this something we can buy as regular consumers, or is it cost prohibitive?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you can buy diesel but its costs i was getting into the area of not being to service certain cars including mine so i did a full update and now have asin and euro capabilities

but what pushed me to get it was the clean diesel capabilities on gm/wv/audi etc

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
So it's more a tool for a full mechanic's shop rather than an individual?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you can buy it for yourself but at list of 4 k plus 1k for euro its not a cheap toy (i didnt pay thats though)

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Yeah, that's definitely what I would call "cost prohibitive" :) but it at least means that tech will probably eventually trickle down to the cheaper and handheld units.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
OP what you have is pretty cool, I assume it would work on 2015 CTD as well. Just as a silly side note, don't we have some Diesel Sisters on here as well? Just sayin:grin:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes 2015 as well

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
What model snap on scanner? Looks like mine but they all look the same. Mine was like $6500 Canadian.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Solus edge version 16.2. Was able to turn on hvac afterblow

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The older one I have is a solus pro. The ultra replaced that and now the edge replaces the ultra. The good thing is I can work on euro and not turn away work

·
Registered
254 Posts
OP what you have is pretty cool, I assume it would work on 2015 CTD as well. Just as a silly side note, don't we have some Diesel Sisters on here as well? Just sayin:grin:
We did, but she's persona non grata as she lemon law'D her CTD :). Just sayin!!

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,883 Posts
Yeah, that's definitely what I would call "cost prohibitive" :) but it at least means that tech will probably eventually trickle down to the cheaper and handheld units.
Better yet would be a "hacked" App on the MyLink Touchscreen. I can dream, right...?

Reactions: diesel

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mp81 next thing your going to want is taking our cars to the dealer and they actually know how to diag and fix them

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,883 Posts
mp81 next thing your going to want is taking our cars to the dealer and they actually know how to diag and fix them
Ours hasn't been too clueless, thankfully.

Then again - there is quite the population of diesel trucks where I live. That might help.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I'll have to fool with my scanner a bit and see what it does

1 - 19 of 19 Posts