Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

to tune or not to tune

3717 Views 15 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  marty68
Hello Cruze owners. I am new to THIS forum. I am taking delivery of a gently used 30k mile Cruze lt with rs package sun roof etc. in victory red.
my question is, (yes I have used the search function) what tune to use and should I use a canned tune.
I like the idea of the trifecta tune's cruise on cruise off functions.
does the "cruise on= tune off" mean everything including shift points remain as the general assigned them?
I should state I drive 55 miles each way to work. the freeway is 1 mile 1 stop sign from my house. the parking lot at work is 1 mile 2 stop signs from the freeway.
My car I am retiring ( to nephew) is a great running best car I ever owned 2004 Saturn ion quad coupe with 240k and still has original rear brakes.
Thanks for you responses in advance
Marty

Attachments

Reactions: jsusanka
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,287 Posts
Hello Cruze owners. I am new to THIS forum. I am taking delivery of a gently used 30k mile Cruze lt with rs package sun roof etc. in victory red.
my question is, (yes I have used the search function) what tune to use and should I use a canned tune.
I like the idea of the trifecta tune's cruise on cruise off functions.
does the "cruise on= tune off" mean everything including shift points remain as the general assigned them?
I should state I drive 55 miles each way to work. the freeway is 1 mile 1 stop sign from my house. the parking lot at work is 1 mile 2 stop signs from the freeway.
My car I am retiring ( to nephew) is a great running best car I ever owned 2004 Saturn ion quad coupe with 240k and still has original rear brakes.
Thanks for you responses in advance
Marty
Nice car! Unreal you have the original brakes on a 240k mile car.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.