Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh hey, Patsy is back!!
Howdy! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Tomorrow is my birthday so I'm going to be in a great mood tomorrow at work :) :eek:ccasion13:.

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Epic Beard Man
5,388 Posts
Howdy! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Tomorrow is my birthday so I'm going to be in a great mood tomorrow at work :) :eek:ccasion13:.

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care
Well now I can officially wish you a happy birthday!!

·
Premium Member
25,595 Posts
I missed it - Happy Birthday Patsy.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,388 Posts
Reactions: brian v

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Not thread jacking but happy birthday :D :eek:ccasion14::eek:ccasion14::eek:ccasion14:

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts

·
Epic Beard Man
5,388 Posts
A Deep Dark Space !
Are you implying that sagittarii are gifted with deep, dark spaces that can be filled with large, long things?

Reactions: Jukebox Juliet

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Ha, rule number one, never ask a woman which birthday this is, in years, that is.

Use to work in a place where all the employees voted that the birthday person bring in the treats.

Won't hold you to this rule with the huge number of Cruzetalk members.

Of course, Happy Birthday to you.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,388 Posts
Ha, rule number one, never ask a woman which birthday this is, in years, that is.
Much like Aesop, Patsy is so legendary, her age is just an irrelevant number.

·
Premium Member
5,637 Posts
We should all chip in and buy her something nice. If each registered member just sends in one dollar she will have $18,441. With that said I just lost $55 playing Blackjack, and if each registered member could send me one dollar I can play some more for the month of December and will share any winnings with Patsy! I still want to know why the Dealer always gets a 20 or 21?

·
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We should all chip in and buy her something nice. If each registered member just sends in one dollar she will have $18,441. With that said I just lost $55 playing Blackjack, and if each registered member could send me one dollar I can play some more for the month of December and will share any winnings with Patsy! I still want to know why the Dealer always gets a 20 or 21?
Eddy,

What a great idea! Maybe I would have enough to get my own Cruze so I can be a member on here and drive my favorite car on the GM line! I'm not opposed to this idea :).

Patsy G
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
5,722 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.