Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had no problems letting the Survey know how cumbersome and hard to use this new forum is, The bulk of the survey is about the job the Admins are doing who seem like friendly Interns from the local Canadian High School. The forum traffic is down 2000%, most Forum privileges were stripped from us

·
Administrator
1,413 Posts
Yes, I gave a large serve of, "bad, bad, worse," in my responses.

And as they asked for my user name, I wonder if I'll get banned for being too critical???
Nope, we only collected that to make sure members wouldn't fill out the same answers 100 times to skew the results.

We want honest responses, and to dismiss the message the "X" should store a session cookie to prevent further pop ups.

-Gerrit

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,482 Posts
When the survey pop up came for me, I noticed there were two links in it, so I clicked on the non-survey link first to see what was what and the survey pop-up never came back. At the time I had a mouthful, but now early onset Alzheimer's has set in.

·
Administrator
1,413 Posts
Apologies for the delay, we are working on making these based on log in preferences instead of cookies, since cookies are often not consistent enough to not be annoying for you. Should we roll out another survey, it will be better at remember who took it.

That's not anywhere in the near future at this point though.

-Gerrit

·
Super Moderator
8,482 Posts
Apologies for the delay, we are working on making these based on log in preferences instead of cookies, since cookies are often not consistent enough to not be annoying for you. Should we roll out another survey, it will be better at remember who took it.

That's not anywhere in the near future at this point though.

-Gerrit
So How do I fill out the survey then?

·
Super Moderator
8,482 Posts
The survey completion window has been completed.

Jeff M
So for future reference, when a survey post comes up with an additional info link along with the survey, DO NOT click on the additional info if you wish to take the survey.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts