Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 chevy cruze hatchback RS
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant get the transmission temp to read on the torque app. Just got it to do a trans drain and fill....I was hoping, relying on the trans temp from this app how can I make it work? Anybody else encounter this? Also the boost gauge is wierd to read never had a boost gauge before but it's from-12 to for 4 psi thanks for any help!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Trying to get trans temp and oil temp seems the car sensors dont read!!!!! All the other stuff is working and is cool but I was really hoping I could get the trans temp for drain and fills with amsoil. Couldn't find any specific plugins for chevys or G.M. did find a 30 dollar plug in for a diesel cruze no help for my situation though. Has anyone been able to figure out how to get the trans and oil temps to display?

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,822 Posts
I cant get the transmission temp to read on the torque app. Just got it to do a trans drain and fill....I was hoping, relying on the trans temp from this app how can I make it work? Anybody else encounter this? Also the boost gauge is wierd to read never had a boost gauge before but it's from-12 to for 4 psi thanks for any help!!
I would contact the App writer first.

There is a blog: Torque — OBD2 Performance and Diagnostics for your Vehicle

And there is a wiki page: Torque OBD2 Wiki

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Figured it out in settings find the G.M. plug in works great! Got the trans temp and more!!!!! Did a drain and fill with the help of torque pro! Fluid with 3 k on it doesnt look nice ? looks a little better in sun.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts