Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new in the box Bosch TPMS relearn tool.

http://www.amazon.com/Kent-Moore-EL-50448-Pressure-Monitor-Activation/dp/B00A3UNYW8/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1433395306&sr=8-5&keywords=tpms&pebp=1433395314815&perid=05Q7SN90C06HSSNESYDQ

Says Kent-Moore on the box and in the item description on Amazon, and same part number EL-50448. This is the item I ordered and is for sale in this thread. Inside the box the literature says Bosch. I dunno the deal with that but this is the one recommended on the forums. Never used because car was declared a total loss by my insurance company before my rims showed up.

$50 Shipped.

·
Administrator
25,080 Posts
You might want to keep it - all new cars in the US and Canada have TPMS.

·
Registered
310 Posts
All new cars do, but not all use the same tool. Mine is a GM TPMS tool. Maybe this one is nicer than mine.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks obermd.

I bought a 2015 Jetta TDI, uses a magnet in the hub so no need for a relearn tool.

After 2 warranty issues on my second Cruze ('14 LTZ RS) , and a lemon Cruze ('12 LT2 RS) that had 4 issues (tranny, water leak into the interior coming through the dash etc) from the day it was delivered till warranty expired, I don't think I will be back to GM anytime soon if ever.

I've had more car issues with 2 brand new GM's than I have had in all my cars in my entire 19 year driving career combined.

This forum has been great though. Wish a community like this was formed behind a better product.

Tool sold pending funds!!

Edit: Car was hit while parked on the street in front of my house. Road is straight. Driver using cell phone to send a txt msg, doing about double the speed limit. The car was pushed over the curb and ahead 30'. No serious intrusion into the passenger cabin. Two thumbs up, but the alarm didn't go off :)

Wheel was torn off the car, this pic was taken at the tow yard, they put the tire under there to hold it up. Fuel tank was punctured.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts