Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Do you still want to trade?
That was 4 weeks ago. He/she won't be back. I bought my Cruze in Md. 4 days after that post and would have happily driven to south Joisey to trade if I had seen the post but then again,no response.

Reactions: alanl11

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, but I haven't checked this for several weeks. Yes, I still want to trade my 2017 Cruze Premier Hatchback 17 inch alloy wheels with tires (14 K on them) and TPMS. I am looking for a set of 16 inch steel or alloy wheels with like-new or tires in VG condition along with TPMS. My tires and wheels are in excellent condition, and the sole reason for wanting to trade is for a smoother & quieter ride offered by the 16 inch wheels. I have no need for performance. If you are interested in trading, email me with a phone number and we'll exchange photos: [email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are pics of my wheels & tires I would like to trade. If you have a good set of 16 inch wheels and tires, email me: [email protected]
I live in South Jersey right near Philly.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As it turned out, I bought a set of 16-inch alloy wheels with like-new tires. I was after the smoother, quieter ride, so I am selling my 17-inch alloy wheels with 14,600 miles, but one of the matching tires apparently has only 3,600 miles. See the pictures of all 4 wheels and tires in the my earlier post. I am asking $375 for the set of four. I also have a set of 16-inch steel wheels with hubcaps. Once again, I live in South Jersey and I will not ship. Email me if you are interested: [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.