Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I crossed over to the dark side and traded in the Cruze. I don't wanna reveal what I traded it in for because last thing I need is a critique but the good news is I'm parting out the aftermarket items from my Cruze for those who are interested. Since I don't like putting up any set sales prices, I'll just include the original prices and the best offer will take the cake.

Please note I am located in Tampa, Florida so you know where these items would be shipped from.

Weathertech Digital Fit Floorliners and Cargo Mat
Original purchase price (front and back): $200
Original purchase price (trunk): $130
Description: Living in Florida, the worst these mats experienced were sand and dirt. No liquids have ever been spilled onto the mats. Mats are in excellent condition and look brand new!
BONUS: Comes with a bottle of Weathertech restorer that allows the floormats and cargo liner to return to the original smooth black luster without making them slippery.

CalTrend "I Can't Believe It's Not Leather" Seat Covers (Red and Black)
Original purchase price (front): $320
Original purchase price (rear): $340
Description: Covers are custom-fitted for a 1LT Cruze but can fit any Cruze that has 60/40 split seats with the armrest in the middle. Seat covers, like everything else, were meticulously cared for. Cleaning included regular vinyl/leather/rubber cleaner and conditioner.

Rhino Rack Roof Rack (w/ fairing)
Original purchase price (rack): $386
Original purchase price (fairing): $88
Description: Roof rack has already been sized for the 2011-2014 (possibly 2015?) model year Cruzes and includes the fairing used to deflect more wind over and around the front roof rack to increase fuel efficiency. Racks come with both sets of keys (one for the covers over the allen screw and another for the star-shaped lock at the ends of the fairings) Most Cruzes should have indentations right below the pillar showing where the mounts should be placed. I used these racks to transport my kayak. Items are in excellent condition.

Weathertech Stone and Bug Deflector
Original purchase price: $60
Description: Easy-fitting bug and stone deflector - all you need to do is remove 4 screws under the lip of the hood, put the deflector in their place, and then place the screws back. Item is missing the clear, jelly-like bumpers for the ends in the event they are pushed back by the oncoming wind and come in contact with the vehicle. Having driven over 80+ MPH on the road, the deflector never came in contact with the vehicle, let alone the jelly-like bumpers.

Trifecta OBDII to USB Cord
Original purchase price: $100
Description: Way back when, CruzeTalk had a big thread where users were able to get a Trifecta Tune and the cord for a set price. This cord was used less than five times and is still in excellent condition.

Original 1LT 16" Alloy Wheels and Tires
Description: These wheels and tires are the OEM 16" alloy wheels that come standard on the 1LT Cruzes for the 2014 model year. Wheels and tires have approx 5 miles on them - the distance between the dealer and the tire shop, where they put on my custom wheels and tires. Wheels and tires were kept in storage, wrapped in plastic, and have absolutely no curb rash or rust of any kind.

Original Cloth Floormats
Description: These are the original OEM floormats that came with my 2014 Cruze. Similar to the wheels and tires, they were immediately replaced with Weathertech floormats and have never been used.

--

I will try to embed some photos so the items can be seen in their most recent condition but if unable, please PM me or post here and I will try to get an image up ASAP.

Make any reasonable offer and keep in mind any shipping costs from Tampa would need to be covered by the purchaser. I will do everything in my power to ensure that the lowest price for shipping is found so that the purchaser is not burdened in that regard.

Acceptable forms of payment: PayPal and Google Wallet.
Details will be provided upon interest.
Items will be marked out when sold.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Sorry for the delay all - work and school and whathaveyou.

I finally got a chance to get some wide shots of almost all of the items from within my garage.

Click here to view photos of items for sale.

Visible in the album:
OEM wheels and tires
Seat covers
Steering wheel cover (new addition to the list)
Floor mats
Cargo liner
Roof rack
Bug deflector
OEM antenna (new addition)
Weathertech TechCare (bonus item)
Custom-fit sunshade

Not pictured:
Trifecta tune cable (OBDII to USB) - We all know what this looks like.
OEM floor mats - Never even used

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wheels and Cargo Liner are on hold pending possible sale(s). Everything else is still available.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
The op puts stuff on here for sale then doesn’t log back on for several days, might be better to close the thread

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
I'm just more curious as to what he traded his Cruze for ... since he says he crossed over to the dark side. There could be multiple options for that comment

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
this...he might take payment and not have time to ship...too risky
If that's the way you wanna approach this then be my guest. I forget the items are here because they're posted locally too. I've turned on email notifications so that should fix the absence issue. All items are still up for grabs at this moment.

-Viridian

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Price and how to ship in the stock floormats please?
I have a nice flat box they used to ship an air filter to me that I can use to ship the OEM floormats. Depending on zip and weight, shipping will vary. You can PM me this if you'd prefer.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm just more curious as to what he traded his Cruze for ... since he says he crossed over to the dark side. There could be multiple options for that comment
When I meant 'dark side', I was referring to the make of the car I traded in for. Nothing else, really.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey everyone! The roof rack is gone but everything else is still available! Let me know if you're interested :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Update 18 May 2018:

Items sold:
Weathertech Digital Fit Floorliners and Cargo Mat
Rhino Rack Roof Rack (w/ fairing)
Weathertech Stone and Bug Deflector

Still Available:
CalTrend "I Can't Believe It's Not Leather" Seat Covers (Red and Black)
Trifecta OBDII to USB Cord
Original 1LT 16" Alloy Wheels and Tires
Original Cloth Floor Mats
Steering wheel cover
OEM antenna
Custom-fit sunshade

Coming soon:
Original taillights
OEM and aftermarket headlamp assemblies

I have added photos of the original floor mats to the album posted in my second post and removed photos of the items that have been sold.

Click here to view photos of items for sale.

Make me any reasonable offer - I seriously just want this stuff out of my garage.

·
Registered
44 Posts
How much do you want for the tires/rims? I live in St Augustine but have business in Tampa so I should be able to pick them up.

Are the TPMS still mounted?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts