Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just traded my 1998 Cadillac Deville with 251,000 miles for a 2014 Chevy Cruze LTZ with RS package. I hope my Cruze makes it even half that far with much better mpg's too! Here she is:

image.jpg

I drive 75 highway miles round trip everyday for work in southeast Georgia so should get awesome mpg's. I'm going to read up on the forums but any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
Nice car, with summer on the way tinting the windows lightens the load on the A/C so you save a little fuel there. Aussie.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Take a look at the stickied threads in our fuel economy forum for tips on improving fuel economy.

·
Premium Member
5,002 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hola, can you PM me how much you got for your cadillac? I have a 2004 SRX that I want to trade in. I know not all dealers are even slightly the same but I'm just curious; that is if you don't mind.

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Welcome to CT and congrats on the LTZ!

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Welcome! Great choice of trim and color! The Champagne Silver Metallic is such a sharp color especially when its paired with the LTZ RS trim! There is lots of helpful information here and awesome forum members to help you with whatever questions you might have. Enjoy the stay and feel free to put up as more pictures of your cruze at any time, haha!

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hey D1sn3y!

Congratulations on your new purchase! I see you are getting great advice. If you have warranty or build sheet questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via private message.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, thanks for the warm welcome and the great advice. Today was my first day driving her to work and I'm loving it so far!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts