Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
25,195 Posts
...except if you actually had to sit in a volt...no room whatsoever....
I have driven a Volt and sat in the back seat. The back seat is a little tight - but this is true for all cars of this size. Plenty of room for the driver however.

·
Administrator
25,195 Posts
My only complaint about the Volt (goes for the CTD as well) is that not only is there no spare tire there isn't even a place for one. I've used the spare I installed.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I think in 2017 when I pay off my cruze I will be going for the hatchback cruze. I like hatchbacks and I love my cruze. One of my coworkers has a 2013 Volt and he loves it. Enjoy the new car!

·
10,697 Posts
Know all about 1st year productions myself. 1st one blew an engine in 9k miles from oil starvation.

2nd one had random issues but totaled out before anything serious could happen.

3rd replaced 2nd one and popes turbo 60k and then ringlands and bearings at 80k possibly taking out 2nd turbo.

Missed a quote, back seat is deal breaker. 3 kids sit in my backseat so not really an option.

·
10,697 Posts
Also test drove the Volt, in the summer time, was very nice, except for the sticker price. Wanted to leave enough money in my bank account so we could eat.
So... You didn't see the ELR (2 door volt) sticker? ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1437314888.705662.jpg

·
Administrator
25,195 Posts

·
10,697 Posts
Let me correct that statement:

So... You didn't see the ELR (2 door butt ugly volt) sticker? :)

Eh I like it, just not for that sticker. Now my driving has changed, lease wold be the smart thing to do but even with good credit it cost this much a month unless some deals came out since I saw it in person...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts