Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Transmission Cooler Lines

1897 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  HectorC
Hello Everyone,

By any chance, does anyone have pictures or a diagram that shows which is the return and feed cooler lines for the transmission fluid cooler? I am planning on doing a transmission fluid change and I want to do it through the lines to get out all of the old oil. I know the procedure on how to do it, just need to know which line is which?

THanks,
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,383 Posts
There's a thread here on the forum with over 20 pages with all the details..

Most are disconnecting the line at the transmission in the drivers side wheel well. Fluid comes out of that hose, put a hose extension on the cooler line and flush from there.

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's a thread here on the forum with over 20 pages with all the details..

Most are disconnecting the line at the transmission in the drivers side wheel well. Fluid comes out of that hose, put a hose extension on the cooler line and flush from there.

Thanks, yes, last night I was searching and I found one here that is exactly what I was looking for, I like changing the oil like this on transmissions since you really get almost all of the old fluid out. Thanks Again...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.