Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have several transmission problems with my 2012 CRUZE automatic.
1. When shifting 2 to 3, i hear a sound like metal friction and shifting is jerky.
The interesting point is That, i hear this sound only first shifting 2 to 3. When i slow down and accelerate again the sound disappears but shifting is still jerky. I dont have any problem at other gears.

2. While slowing down i am passing to manuel mode to see how gears change. i have noticed that transmission shifts 3 to 1 directly. 5...4....3.......1. 2 is missing while slowing down. While accelerating there is no problem. in manuel mode i can shift 3 to 2. There is no problem here.

Please help me.

E2303 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hello Phoenix06,

We sincerely regret to hear that you are experiencing a concern with the transmission in your Cruze. To clarify, have you been able to bring this to the attention of your local dealer? If not, I am happy to assist you in having this concern addressed at one of our certified GM dealerships. If this is something that you are interested in, please feel free to send us a private message with your full contact information, VIN, the mileage of your vehicle, and your preferred dealership.

Best,

Netty J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Hi i have several transmission problems with my 2012 CRUZE automatic.
1. When shifting 2 to 3, i hear a sound like metal friction and shifting is jerky.
The interesting point is That, i hear this sound only first shifting 2 to 3. When i slow down and accelerate again the sound disappears but shifting is still jerky. I dont have any problem at other gears.

2. While slowing down i am passing to manuel mode to see how gears change. i have noticed that transmission shifts 3 to 1 directly. 5...4....3.......1. 2 is missing while slowing down. While accelerating there is no problem. in manuel mode i can shift 3 to 2. There is no problem here.

Please help me.

E2303 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

1 - 3 of 3 Posts