Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
181 - 195 of 195 Posts

· Premium Member
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
Sup T-bone, now you have a Cruze especially worthy of toting around that female of yours!

What tires did you go with?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Hey Jon lol thank you sir.

I wrapped them in Michelin Premier A/S. Just released not too long ago, I was going to go with the defender series but I figured I would give these a try...they are really nice tires. Makes the ecos look purddy!

· Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,869 Posts
Hey Jon lol thank you sir.

I wrapped them in Michelin Premier A/S. Just released not too long ago, I was going to go with the defender series but I figured I would give these a try...they are really nice tires. Makes the ecos look purddy!
Are those the ones that replaced the MXV4? How are they?

· Premium Member
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
Uh I'm not 100% sure, sorry. They are rather nice, I've had them for almost 2 weeks now and nothing bad comes to mind with them. I am really pleased with the tires. I'll be able to give a better detailed review after a couple thousand miles or so lol.

· Epic Beard Man
5,353 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
If you're going to get a tune you should get a ram or cold air intake and some aftermarket exhaust to awaken your turbo. I don't know about the Cruze's (yet), but on my Subaru you can get a boost solenoid in conjunction with the tune to raise the PSI a little (to a safe level) and get a little more power out of her.

· Premium Member
4,468 Posts
If you're going to get a tune you should get a ram or cold air intake and some aftermarket exhaust to awaken your turbo. I don't know about the Cruze's (yet), but on my Subaru you can get a boost solenoid in conjunction with the tune to raise the PSI a little (to a safe level) and get a little more power out of her.
BNR sells a forge BOV that has 2 springs that hold longer for more boost but it's nothing noticeable just makes a sexy sound. I'm pushing 23 ish PSI with my tune.

· Premium Member
4,468 Posts
i really like how you did the front of your cruze. ? does the plastic
dip leave any marks or discoloring when you are taking it off?
Depends on if you leave it on there for a long time and your paint fades that's about all I see happening in the future but no stain.

181 - 195 of 195 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.