Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Trevor_Geiger Cruze Build Log

58K views 194 replies 37 participants last post by  trevor_geiger 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought my Summit White 1Lt 1.4T Cruze back in September of last year and since then I've put 5 different systems in it and I've only tinted the windows and bowties and of course rainguards. There will be a lot of pictures in this log as well and they will take some time, but in the meantime enjoy the pictures!
Mod list in numerical order:
20% Tint & 20% Brow
Rainguards
Red Dipped Wheels
Black Dipped Cruze & LT Emblem, Chrome Trunk Bar, Door Handle, Mirrors, & Grill Area
Upgraded headlights (high/low beam)

Future Mods:
Black Dipped Roof, Black Dip Crome On Fogs, & Door Chrome Trim
Upgrade All Interior & Exterior Lights
Red Underglow
Tune
BOV
Intake
More (can't think of them right now)

#7 ·
Thank you :)

Looking good man can't wait to see a drop on it and a system in thay trunk lol.

A system will probably the last thing in I had some things come up lol and a drop is a no no. My roads = tore up Cruze. Don't get me wrong I'd love to do that lol. Thank you lol

Sent From An Antique,
My Original Droid.
Finally some insight on what you've been up to. Red came out good. Did you gloss em too? Still jealous of that RS front bumper.
Thank you lol and yeah I did 5 coats of gloss I feel like I did something wrong with glossing lol and have you tried looking for one in your area?

#5 ·
Looking good man can't wait to see a drop on it and a system in thay trunk lol.

Sent From An Antique,
My Original Droid.

#6 ·
Finally some insight on what you've been up to. Red came out good. Did you gloss em too? Still jealous of that RS front bumper.

#8 ·
Yea I keep forgetting about how crappy some of Indianas roads are.

Sent From An Antique,
My Original Droid.

#19 ·
No sir they are avs ventshades
Remind me of some Audi's and Maximas i see in Miami.

I really like what you have done sir bravo

Rauen: You hit the nail on it's head! That is exactly what i thought of first when i saw it.

DO IT TREVOR!
Thank you sir lol I had a friend tell me it looked like an Audi front I was among for a Bugatti lol! And I'll see what I can do lol I can only work on it Sunday nights around 10 doing all of the dip took me from 11:30 Saturday night to 5:00 Sunday morning lol oh well.

#29 ·
Thank you sir! I still have more to do! :)
That looks awesome! Vinyl wrap that roof!!
Thank you! :) I plan on dipping the roof though not comfortable with vinyl wrap lol.
I can't decide if I like the spoiler/trim blackout but either way. Keep it up.
This brilliant insight is brought to you via my Galaxy SIII
Thank you things will look really different when it's all said and done with the dip :)

#32 ·
Be careful with those lights I put some in my liscense plate lights and they melted it mught have been because it was constistintly on.

Sent From An Antique,
My Original Droid.

#34 ·
Interior sorry for not clarifying.

#41 ·
Nice progress Trevor.
I'm unsure about the front at the moment. Looks a little funny in the pics but if I saw that in the rear view, I'd move out of the way quick.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thank you sir! :) Means a lot, lol I've had a few negative and a few positive comments about the front so far but meh it is what it is :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.