Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
trifecta Tune

this is a dyno run stock and trifecta tune from this morning the gains are amazing,gains might have been better but wife just filled up with 88 octane so I'm sure with 91 octane gains might have been a little better,here is my dyno sheet,i data logged and will be talking to Vince to see what else we can get out of my cruze,also i am a dealer for trifecta so if your in my area let me know if your interested in a tune..

P.S
only thing done to my cruze as of yet is a trifecta tune witch makes me think GM does not know what a stock cruze motor does stock as my base hp was 147 and stock torque was 178

2011 1.4t auto bone stock (other than trifecta tune)

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/Albqcruze/cruze_dynoresize.jpg

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
I really wish I had done a baseline run, but I still want to dyno my ECO after having my Injen and Trifecta added on. I've been running it for awhile now and want to see what I'm actually getting.

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
I could, but I wanted to do it before the intake as well, and I'm not pulling my bumper off again, lol. I don't have stands or anything, and I'm working in an apartment complex.

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
the injen cai won't fit through the small hole in the engine bay, plus you have to remove the silencers down bottom. you have to remove the front fascia, no way around it to install the full cai

·
Registered
24 Posts
ya my cruze in an ECO 1.4t auto and was amazed at stock numbers as well as tuned numbers,I'm working with a company in Chicago IL on an intake so if your in the market for an intake give me about 2 weeks to get the prototype and do some data logs and dyno runs on this intake,i just got the cad drawings and the intake looks cool here is their site so you can check them out...

·
Registered
491 Posts
Uncorrected, the numbers are +/- consistant with the other base line dynos Ive seen on here. The Trifecta tune I saw on your dyno Shawn had a higher gain in both the hp/tq departments, but I am assuming that is with everything ironed out.

From reading this, I am understanding that the data logs are being sent to Trifecta to "fine tune" ?

·
Registered
267 Posts
the injen cai won't fit through the small hole in the engine bay, plus you have to remove the silencers down bottom. you have to remove the front fascia, no way around it to install the full cai
Not to get off topic, but that is sorta incorrect. I installed my cai by only removing the bottom under panels and pulling back the passenger fender wall and a small portion of the bumper. Still a PITB

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
217 Posts
this is a dyno run stock and trifecta tune from this morning the gains are amazing,gains might have been better but wife just filled up with 88 octane so I'm sure with 91 octane gains might have been a little better,here is my dyno sheet,i data logged and will be talking to Vince to see what else we can get out of my cruze,also i am a dealer for trifecta so if your in my area let me know if your interested in a tune..

P.S
only thing done to my cruze as of yet is a trifecta tune witch makes me think GM does not know what a stock cruze motor does stock as my base hp was 147 and stock torque was 178

2011 1.4t auto bone stock (other than trifecta tune)

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/Albqcruze/cruze_dynoresize.jpg
Being a dealer, I am not quick to believe you are totally unbiased. I may be wrong. You make money this way, of course it is gonna look good.

Are you saying your base hp was 147/178 at the wheels? I cannot access the dyno link at work. What did it make after the tune?

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Being a dealer, I am not quick to believe you are totally unbiased. I may be wrong. You make money this way, of course it is gonna look good.

Are you saying your base hp was 147/178 at the wheels? I cannot access the dyno link at work. What did it make after the tune?
he got 161/210 after the tune, the dyno is in the original thread i believe

1 - 20 of 34 Posts