Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
No tunes for me. I am perfectly content with 145K miles (and counting) of pure stock.

·
Registered
351 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
figured I have been asking for days and I go away Friday and Saturday and there was a sale

·
Registered
28 Posts
I too pulled the trigger and bought a tune. I'm 75,000 miles in and trouble free. I sure hope this doesn't break that streak.

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
I did too. Too good a deal to pass up. Just waiting for it to show up...will put it in right after my upcoming oil change (2nd of my 4 free changes)

·
Vendor
546 Posts
I did too. Too good a deal to pass up. Just waiting for it to show up...will put it in right after my upcoming oil change (2nd of my 4 free changes)
Cable shipped and should be there soon! You will definitely enjoy it :)

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,228 Posts
Guess I wasn't paying attention to this one for Black Friday.

Oh well - it'll give me another year to watch how the tune evolves and evaluate performance (and especially fuel economy) before deciding to buy the tune or not.

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
Well, I finally got my oil changed (second of 4 free at the dealer)...so I could put the tune put on my Diesel Cruze...AND a chance to drive it on the highway.

Have to say I LOVE the tune. Pulls strong while accelerating and the rolling acceleration from 45mph to 70mph like when passing some idiot blocking traffic driving under the limit who won't pass someone else also driving under the limit when you finally get a chance is awesome.

And as others have said...the tweak for the transmission does wonders as well. Never felt smoother. Feels like a much more refined car now (and it wasn't bad before)...with a lot more under the hood.

Its worth every penny it cost.

So if you are on the fence....you won't regret it. It really IS worth it for more than just the increase in power.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Well, I finally got my oil changed (second of 4 free at the dealer)...so I could put the tune put on my Diesel Cruze...AND a chance to drive it on the highway.

Have to say I LOVE the tune. Pulls strong while accelerating and the rolling acceleration from 45mph to 70mph like when passing some idiot blocking traffic driving under the limit who won't pass someone else also driving under the limit when you finally get a chance is awesome.

And as others have said...the tweak for the transmission does wonders as well. Never felt smoother. Feels like a much more refined car now (and it wasn't bad before)...with a lot more under the hood.

Its worth every penny it cost.

So if you are on the fence....you won't regret it. It really IS worth it for more than just the increase in power.
How much mpg have you lost?

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
How much mpg have you lost?
That's going to be dependent on how aggressively I drive it. But I don't have enough miles on the tune to even guess the answer to that. I don't have an urge to hotrod it around everywhere so I might do better than some others.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts