Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be purchasing a tune through BNR and noticed the "Tune Request" section on the order sheet.

Just wondering what types of modifications you had done to your tune and why.

2012 Cruze 2LT Auto
K&N SRI
ZZP DP & Mid (no cat)

·
Registered
647 Posts
my mods are in the signature. and they are all tuned for. not to blow my own horn but i think i am the most extreme moded cruze power wise we have here. Sunday we should see 14.5's 14.7's with full interior @ 94 to 97mph. power 198whp and 237wtq with 15* of timing and 80ml spray on the water/meth. the tune is very aggressive with no EGT protection (water/meth will take care of that). Vince and i just started to work the egt stuff out hope its ready for Sunday! Purched the Vtuner upgraded turbo that he claims is good to 28psi and we will add a little more water/meth (100ml). fun fun

·
Registered
206 Posts
my mods are in the signature. and they are all tuned for. not to blow my own horn but i think i am the most extreme moded cruze power wise we have here. Sunday we should see 14.5's 14.7's with full interior @ 94 to 97mph. power 198whp and 237wtq with 15* of timing and 80ml spray on the water/meth. the tune is very aggressive with no EGT protection (water/meth will take care of that). Vince and i just started to work the egt stuff out hope its ready for Sunday! Purched the Vtuner upgraded turbo that he claims is good to 28psi and we will add a little more water/meth (100ml). fun fun
Sure. Let us know how that works for you. So far I have seen ZERO proof the "upgraded" turbo does anything. pretty much like most every mod here...

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
I've been thinking about the VTuner's turbo. From what I know it's the same turbo but with a different trim which means more air at the same boost levels.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Check this out.

Coming Soon! – Upgraded valve springs to allow increased engine speed limit to 7000 rpm. Stiffer springs that increase the closing pressure on the valves to maintain control over the intake and exhaust valves (preventing “valve float”) at higher than stock boost pressure and engine speed.

At the bottom of this page.
http://www.vtunerperformance.com/?page_id=59

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3.
Which is bigger than my hand.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Sup chris have you found a location to hold that new Android in your Cruzen Other than your hand ?

I have been reading up on all of this shop talk to improve my knowledge of these new to me terms !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts