Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... When I perform a scan within Torque, the only thing that comes back as a fault is a "too lean" message (I forget the exact wording.)

I actually kind of expected this, since as I understand it, the tune does lean out the mixture somewhat... But was curious if anyone else out there with a 1.4 and Trifecta Tune have gotten this fault message within Torque?

Not that it should matter, but this is on an HTC Incredible 2, and my car model is in my sig line...

ETA: The car runs great, no codes on the dash, nothing like that - I was just curious if the app would find anything, so I ran a scan...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bones

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
I use the torque app (not as much now but I've used it a ton over the past 6 months) and never got any codes. Did you send your data logs to Vince? There may be some tweaks he needs to do based on your mods/altitude...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sorry to get off topic but does vince only do WOT modifications or does he also modify daily driving maps cause I get 93 octane here and I'm at zero elevation since im in NYC??

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Sorry to get off topic but does vince only do WOT modifications or does he also modify daily driving maps cause I get 93 octane here and I'm at zero elevation since im in NYC??
when you data log you should log some normal driving plus WOT. majority of the tweaking is at WOT but he does and will modify normal driving if you data log it and it needs changing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts