Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

TRIFECTA tune

1738 Views 8 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  ibedonc
anyone running this tune , and what difference can you tell ?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
I just installed this tune on Sunday and can't really tell any difference. It might be a bit peppier, but no dyno testing before or after. It still has a hesitation with a rapid start, that did not go away entirely.

It might be a little more fuel efficient, but won't be able to tell that until I run a tank through with the tune.

I'll keep running it for now, but may just have to go to a dyno to see if the tune really does anything.

· Registered
120 Posts
anyone running this tune , and what difference can you tell ?

I have had this tune for a while now. Definitely more pep in it's step, more agressive shifting and more fuel efficient. I have an auto transmission and the tune i got was the ECO/TOUR. Don't use the ECO mode often but when I do the gear shifts are noticeably different to conserve fuel. Haven't used it long enough to tell if it's truly more fuel efficient or not than other modes. I've been slacking on putting my Cruze on a Dyno but I will be doing that at some time.
Other than that I like this tune.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have had this tune for a while now. Definitely more pep in it's step, more agressive shifting and more fuel efficient. I have an auto transmission and the tune i got was the ECO/TOUR. Don't use the ECO mode often but when I do the gear shifts are noticeably different to conserve fuel. Haven't used it long enough to tell if it's truly more fuel efficient or not than other modes. I've been slacking on putting my Cruze on a Dyno but I will be doing that at some time.
your cruze a diesel ??

· Premium Member
4,647 Posts
This is the diesel forum. :)

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
had to open a support case because I cannot get the program to connect to my CTD . when I installed it , did not install the driver for the cable and I had to go into device manager and point it to the driver in the trifecta dir , but still will not connect

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.