Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't figure out how to get to the trip ODO after reading the owners manual. I can get to the setting on the dash but the Trip ODO is black with no way I can figure out how to get to it... Help!!

·
Registered
692 Posts
On the turn signal (the end), there is a rotation that the knob does to scroll thru. If you push the button on the end it resets it.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
If you push the button on the end it resets it.
Push and hold for something like 5 seconds to get it to reset.

In addition to the scroll wheel on the turn signal, there's also a button on the side that faces the driver. That switches tabs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Push and hold for something like 5 seconds to get it to reset.

In addition to the scroll wheel on the turn signal, there's also a button on the side that faces the driver. That switches tabs.
That's the problem. It never switches to the trip odo. The button on the side just turns the display on/off and the knob on the end just cycles through the first menu...

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
The button on the side just turns the display on/off and the knob on the end just cycles through the first menu...
One the standard screens you can scroll though is completely blank. Try pressing the button to get to the blank screen and then scroll.

Reactions: Blasirl

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One the standard screens you can scroll though is completely blank. Try pressing the button to get to the blank screen and then scroll.
Whoooo hooo!:clap: That was it! Doesn't make sense but it worked. Thanks for your help...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts