Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Eco Cruze with 116,000 miles on it. I had new tires put on it at 102,000 and a front end alignment. All seemed well.

This past week I hit some rough roads...these sub zero temperatures buckled a few miles of road and made it feel like a buck board.

Since driving on that at around 60 mph I've noticed a slight shutter...I believe on the driver's side front tire. It doesn't pull left or right but there is this slight shutter.

I don't think it is a wheel bearing.

Any ideas what it might be? I think I will be bringing it in for a service check.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
It's possible your tire weights slipped and now your tires are out of balance. Unless they used sticky weights.

Lift your front end up on the control arms and check for loose tie rod ends and ball joints. And hubs. You need a big bar to pry on tire bottom to check ball joints.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's possible your tire weights slipped and now your tires are out of balance. Unless they used sticky weights.

Lift your front end up on the control arms and check for loose tie rod ends and ball joints. And hubs. You need a big bar to pry on tire bottom to check ball joints.
I see what I can do. Sorry for not responding sooner. My notifications are not working for some reason.

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,255 Posts
Stock struts still?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts