Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the past 7 days driving I-10 between L.A. and Phoenix, I’ve observed no less than FIVE semi’s fully-loaded with 8 Teslas. They must carry pretty good insurance to move loads valued at just under $1M each.

Then there’s the irony...burning diesel hauling “green” cars around the countryside. Apparently the day of the electric semi truck isn’t quite here yet.

Hopefully that technology gets here before “the World ends in 12 years”

81A7C7AF-3CF6-4BFB-8CCC-38EB0578E62C.jpg 924749BD-0083-4FA8-BD24-2D5C2DAC1DD5.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These are the next space shipment from Musk. He plans to keep them safe until better times on Earth!:jump:
Certainly well beyond the 50K mile warranty long ago......................

BF190E12-E897-4342-8326-FCCE3D5F9176.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
6,654 Posts
As much as I like my Cruze, I'd trade in less than a blink.

Your dash cam takes pretty good photo's. :1poke:

2019 + 12 = 2031, what so special about that year? I won't be a hundred for few more years yet so no worries about my party. I know Russia plans on landing Cosmonauts on the moon that year, the Arctic ice sheet won't quite be melted yet and I guess aside from the Transit of Earth from Uranus (Not mine!) nine days before my birthday, maybe one of these things...

I think that could be the one there...

and many more here

https://www.quantumrun.com/future-timeline/2031

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK @Blasirl........so lots more peeps, check. Tons of e-Cars, check. Policing ala Minority Report, check.

What the H3LL’s an exabyte?

·
Super Moderator
6,654 Posts
OK @Blasirl........so lots more peeps, check. Tons of e-Cars, check. Policing ala Minority Report, check.

What the H3LL’s an exabyte?
An exabyte (EB) is a large unit of computer data storage, two to the sixtieth power bytes. The prefix exa means one billion billion, or one quintillion, which is a decimal term.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Maybe one of those Tesla's will be fitted with a flux capacitor and we can go back and save the world from Y2K. :tongue:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts