Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what I am looking for but I have only found a few options. I am looking for a protector of some sort for the lip of the bumper where the trunk is. Similar protectors for the bottom of the door jams would be nice.

I have a '14 LT in black so chrome would be nice. Only change so far is my emblems are now gloss black.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
10,713 Posts
They have all kinds of things out there, 3m strips and the knock offs with the words "Cruze" on them. I simply just taped off the lights and plastidipped that area. 3M also has a spray you can spray on the bumper, I haven't used it but someone has here. When I saw it at wal mart it was like $40 or $45 per can/application.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Its called 3m paint defender. Its a milky white color ;) when first applied, but when it dry's it goes to clear. 3m says it lasts up to a year before u peel off like plasti dip. Ive had mine on since march and I very happy with it. The front bumper of the cruze was getting little chips and I didn't want a million little touch up dots. This stuff stopped all of that. When u wash the car the water n soap sometimes makes little spots on the stuff but once it dry's again its back to being clear.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I had the clear one from GM Accessories bought and applied at the dealership for $40.

Reactions: Starks8
1 - 6 of 6 Posts