Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
That's the rim size 19" tall by 9.5" wide. The bolt pattern will be a 5x114.3, 5x100, 5x110 ect. The cruze uses a 5x105 lug pattern(unless it's the diesel) so that's what you will need to find out. Are you looking to buy these wheels or do you have them already? Either way a rim shop can find out the pattern for you. If not there are ways to check yourself. Just Google how to check wheel lug pattern.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's the rim size 19" tall by 9.5" wide. The bolt pattern will be a 5x114.3, 5x100, 5x110 ect. The cruze uses a 5x105 lug pattern(unless it's the diesel) so that's what you will need to find out. Are you looking to buy these wheels or do you have them already? Either way a rim shop can find out the pattern for you. If not there are ways to check yourself. Just Google how to check wheel lug pattern.
i have these rims already i got them from a friend he just had them sitting in his garage so i got them off him. Ill go to a shop thanks for the help!! ??

·
Registered
481 Posts
physically possible? maybe, however they will push the wheel out significantly more than they already would. so you might be in need of rolling/pulling fenders to make it work.

I and several people won't condone the use of such spacers/adapters though, but its up to you at the end of the day.

·
Registered
40 Posts
View attachment 120210
They are the Mondello. Go to the TSW website and look at their discontinued wheels. If you want to use them that's a big task at hand. They are 9.5 squared so up front isn't wide enough to handle them. When I searched the widest I saw recommended was 9. The 255/35 will throw iff your speedometer a ton, so a tire change may also be in order. Lastly- on another inside spoke an offset stamp should show, i.e 35et. If you go the spacer/adapter route that et is crucial to how far the wheels will stick out from the car.
Www.tsw.com
Hope that helps

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sounds like hard work maybe ill just end up selling them and using the money towards new wheels that actually fit the cruze. Thanks for the help!! ������

1 - 11 of 11 Posts