Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, new to the forum so forgive any formatting errors. I have a 2013 1.4t with an automatic transmission that I've been considering getting a tune for. The only issue is, I know absolutely nothing about cars, let alone modifying them. It's my daily driver and I'm a commuting student, so ideally it needs to be reasonably reliable without needing to spend a whole lot on maintenance. The vehicle is 100% bone stock with the exception of an upgraded intake. Any feedback or nudges in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

·
10,713 Posts
Hi all, new to the forum so forgive any formatting errors. I have a 2013 1.4t with an automatic transmission that I've been considering getting a tune for. The only issue is, I know absolutely nothing about cars, let alone modifying them. It's my daily driver and I'm a commuting student, so ideally it needs to be reasonably reliable without needing to spend a whole lot on maintenance. The vehicle is 100% bone stock with the exception of an upgraded intake. Any feedback or nudges in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the forums, what is your location? BNR is the tune just about everyone is running. You can get the handheld or have a local dealer for BNR flash/datalog you with the help of Jerry to make it cheaper and get your revised tunes in 1 morning/afternoon.

http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/93-bad-news-racing/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts