Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I don't know where I saw this but I thought it was pretty cool. It may have even been on this forum so if it was I apologize to the original poster. Anyway the website is www.turbokeychains.com. I went on the website and they have several to choose from so I bought one! Pretty **** cool I say! Since some of our cars are turbocharged I bought a little tiny working turbocharger for my keychain!
Sent from my DROID3

Reactions: Sunline Fan

·
Registered
147 Posts
That is pretty cool.... I just hope that no Civic drivers try to install it under the hood lol

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

Reactions: iKermit

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You both are way too much! That is extremely funny. I could see that happening!

Sent from my DROID3

·
Registered
142 Posts
Since my wife and I both have boosted cars, maybe I should get them for the whole family.
:)
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Pretty cool they're functional turbos.

I like how one model of them is manufacutred with ball-bearings. And they all have true inducer and exducer sizes, A/R ratings, inlet/outlet diameters... Overkill much?... lol.

If they're expecting me to pay 42 bucks for a turbo keychain, it better come with a compressor map and some dyno charts. :)

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pretty cool they're functional turbos.

I like how one model of them is manufacutred with ball-bearings. And they all have true inducer and exducer sizes, A/R ratings, inlet/outlet diameters... Overkill much?... lol.

If they're expecting me to pay 42 bucks for a turbo keychain, it better come with a compressor map and some dyno charts. :)
Hey OnlyTaurus. $42.00 Is the price for 3 of them. I bought 2, one for me and one for my friend Frank and it was like $25.00. They have $15.95 priced units and $12.95 priced units. I certainly did not pay $42.00 for one. Just letting you know that in case you wanted to buy one. And yes it does come with a statistic sheet!

Sent from my DROID3

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Hey OnlyTaurus. $42.00 Is the price for 3 of them. I bought 2, one for me and one for my friend Frank and it was like $25.00. They have $15.95 priced units and $12.95 priced units. I certainly did not pay $42.00 for one. Just letting you know that in case you wanted to buy one. And yes it does come with a statistic sheet!

Sent from my DROID3
Ahh yes, I see that now. Lol! De-de-deee..

Lol, is it different than what's posted on the site? Take a pic and post it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i just watched some videos on them. they put out 3psi! lol
Thank you for posting that I did not know there were videos!

Sent from my DROID3

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Ha, when I purchased our 2004 Cavalier, was handed a couple of keys, had to buy my own key chain, Cruze came with one, not very convenient. Good for maybe the house key, put on two, get rattles, hang more on it, get more rattles.

Ha, as a kid was really into model making, even took first place in a contest, but this was a dream world, found the real stuff a lot more exciting. Even got a chance to drive a real locomotive, that wasn't any fun, didn't have a steering wheel, could only go frontwards or backwards. Could go where I wanted to.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thought I would throw in a picture here of what I bought for $14.95.
Keychain Fashion accessory Auto part
Keychain Fashion accessory Lock Brass Metal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts