Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

41 - 60 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thanks Aaron,
I think we have a wrench that will work...I know I have the sockets already.
Tools needed:
15MM socket with 4 to 6" long extension
torque wrench (40-45 ft lbs capacity)
flat screw driver
5/16" socket

This is the only tools needed to complete the install.

·
Registered
2012 Chevy Cruze 1.8 (soon to be 1.8t) LS... white
627 Posts
I didn't know there was anything wrong with the stock mounts. ;)

They look like a nice piece.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
If I order now, when will I get them shipment to Canada ?
Thanks Aaron.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Alright thanks Aaron, Im planning on ordering in a week or two just to save some money after the springs purchase, but let me know if the pre-order spots are almost all taken up. Then I will order right away haha, Im always online so just message me in this thread. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Lets just say I miss the first batch, whens the next shipping date for you guys?

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Hey Aaron, can you give me a true total price including shipping to Canada for the engine mount. Thanks buddy!

CHEVYCRUZE RS

·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Aaron,
When you tested the mount on your Cruze, how was the difference on and off throttle, autocrossing ours we noticed we are getting a lot of power transfer loss going through slaloms and tight turns. I am not worried about daily vibration, just worried that the trans mount may not like the motor not moving at the same rate, just don't want to have issues with the manual trans as the mount is very soft. I want to order tomorrow before the deal goes away, I like keeping sales between vendors, I do not hate, lol.
Later,
Steve

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Aaron,
When you tested the mount on your Cruze, how was the difference on and off throttle, autocrossing ours we noticed we are getting a lot of power transfer loss going through slaloms and tight turns. I am not worried about daily vibration, just worried that the trans mount may not like the motor not moving at the same rate, just don't want to have issues with the manual trans as the mount is very soft. I want to order tomorrow before the deal goes away, I like keeping sales between vendors, I do not hate, lol.
Later,
Steve
Steve,
I have the 6 Speed Auto...

I did notice a much better throttle response feeling (more than I figured we would get). It feels much more instant. I can only bet a manual would be even better yet with not having to have a toque converter lock in.

Vibs at idle is not bad at all (very impressed) however the initial start up, when the car runs at ~1500 RPM and slowly drops does have some. Once the car is warmed up you dont have this effect (as it goes right to idle). IMO it is very nice if you are into performance and truely want "feel" how you are pushing the car. Any auto X, or drag strip member will want one of these.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Really interested. Plus it'll work hand in hand with the TrifectaTune:)
Aaron I will let you know whn im ready to order. just saving up some money for the trifecatune and the ultra racing strut bars. :(

41 - 60 of 320 Posts