Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Welcome back to the GM family! Glad you are really enjoying your Cruzes. Feel free to ask anything you need, some of us REALLY know the Cruze. Welcome aboard :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I have twins also (cruze).

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Just bought our second Cruze yesterday so i thought i should join the forum. Loved my 2011 LT2 so much my wife wanted her own. She got a 2012 LS and could not be happier. Until the Cruze we had owned very few Chevys over the last 30 years. Glad we made the jump back.
Kim546,
That is great to hear! I would like to congratulate you on both Cruzes! They are great vehicles! Also welcome to the forum! This is a great place to get some very useful information from some very good people. If you ever have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me at anytime! I am always happy to help!
Thank you,
Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
I did the same - welcome.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Troll with a valid point. Where you purchase your car makes a difference. This is true for all cars, not just the Cruze. My guess is that the UK doesn't require DRL, TPMS, etc.

·
Registered
335 Posts
How can they be great cars when the airbags fail to go off ? I am very concerned and will not be buying another Cruze, furthermore the UK models have No DRL, No, TPMS, No knee protection, N o powered foldback door mirrors, NO Watts Z link suspension, a poor quality windscreen No space saver wheel on current models .EU so-called CRUZE is not a US car but only a cheap Daewoo Lacetti Europeans are being ripped off. CRUZE was supposed to be a Global car . DO NOT BUY GM CARS.

Why is it you piss and moan on every post? http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/search.php?searchid=545053

Why don't you go buy and different car if you don't like the cruze. I see lots of people with 0 complaints including me, others might have 1 or 2 issues. There is no perfect car on the market that in know of. So go piss in the wind.

·
Administrator
15,754 Posts
How can they be great cars when the airbags fail to go off ? I am very concerned and will not be buying another Cruze, furthermore the UK models have No DRL, No, TPMS, No knee protection, N o powered foldback door mirrors, NO Watts Z link suspension, a poor quality windscreen No space saver wheel on current models .EU so-called CRUZE is not a US car but only a cheap Daewoo Lacetti Europeans are being ripped off. CRUZE was supposed to be a Global car . DO NOT BUY GM CARS.
I can't tell you how distasteful your post is. You're pissing on someone's introduction thread with zero provocation.

I've reported your post to the moderators. I suggest everyone else do the same. It's the button to the right of the "blog this post" link at the bottom of each post. Looks like a triangle with an exclamation point.

Moderators, please clean up this thread.

·
Registered
260 Posts
dude first off your name is disbeliever so way to be negative off the bat, second of all dont hate on the american version because we have better laws protecting our citizens in most cases of life. Your govt does not require it and any smart company would not spend extra money where it is not necessary on an ENTRY LEVEL vehicle. if you would require such options may i interest you in a Cadillac or Buick? not your style? maybe mercedes or bmw? cant afford it? then sorry sir can help you.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thanks ADMIN, looks like he is gone, Back on topic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts