Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched the forums, and can't find any info. Anyone know the TSB number for this? I want to talk to my dealer about it in the morning. Thanks.

Sent from my Droid Ultra

·
Registered
158 Posts
Having the relay installed tomorrow. At first the dealer tried to tell me it wasn't covered under warranty. Service adviser insisted that it was a special work request by me. I asked them to look for the tsb. Another gent found it. Part ordered, should be good to go by tomorrow. They didn't seem to familiar with the issue.

·
10,712 Posts
Having the relay installed tomorrow. At first the dealer tried to tell me it wasn't covered under warranty. Service adviser insisted that it was a special work request by me. I asked them to look for the tsb. Another gent found it. Part ordered, should be good to go by tomorrow. They didn't seem to familiar with the issue.
It covers multiple vehicles. Supposedly 2014 models got this fix but 2 months ago I found a 3 month old 2014 w/o the fix.

Sent from my iFail 5s

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just left the dealer. They looked it up, called over to order the parts, and made an appointment to fix it for me no questions asked. I'll be taking it in next Friday. My car is a 2014 too.

Sent from my Droid Ultra

·
Registered
746 Posts
So just go in and tell them. Pi#0924?

·
Registered
746 Posts
perfect I have a early build 14 and its a single push to open the trunk

·
Registered
158 Posts
Got this done today. No more accidentally hitting the fob and having an open trunk all day or night. Happy about this. It didn't take but 45 to install and my car got a nice wash. Also, while I was at the dealer I asked a service tech how the Cruze axle recall was going. He said horrible! He said that the replacement shafts are six months out. Ouch.

Reactions: Merc6

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Just left the dealer. They looked it up, called over to order the parts, and made an appointment to fix it for me no questions asked. I'll be taking it in next Friday. My car is a 2014 too.

Sent from my Droid Ultra
Thank you for the update, Daryl. I am glad you were able to work with your dealership and set up an appointment for next week. If you would like to further discuss your situation or if you have any questions, please feel free to send us a private message.

Regards,

Laura M. (assisting)
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you for the update, Daryl. I am glad you were able to work with your dealership and set up an appointment for next week. If you would like to further discuss your situation or if you have any questions, please feel free to send us a private message.

Regards,

Laura M. (assisting)
Chevrolet Customer Care

Thanks Laura. I just want to say that Regester Chevrolet is a great dealership that always takes care of me with no questions asked. They make owning a GM vehicle enjoyable.

Sent from my Droid Ultra

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Thanks Laura. I just want to say that Regester Chevrolet is a great dealership that always takes care of me with no questions asked. They make owning a GM vehicle enjoyable.

Sent from my Droid Ultra
Hello Daryl,

You are more than welcome. We always appreciate any feedback from our customers and it's great to hear how satisfied you are with your dealership. If you would like us to file a formal compliment of their exceptional service, please let us know. Send us a private message with your full contact information, VIN and the dealership name and location.

Sincerely,

Laura M. (assisting)
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
86 Posts
Good luck! I have made the request to my dealer 3 times now to have the 2 shot relay done, even giving them the TSB # and they have not done it yet! In an ongoing investigation to find a smell under the hood, so the TSB will get done, even after they said it can't be performed on my car.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Took my car back in last night for the smell issue and mentioned that I requested the 2 shot relay done 3 times now and it still hasn't been done. The Service Manager looked on my account and said it had been done already, so he used my key fob and the trunk opened with 1 push of the button. He said he'll look into why it isn't working right.

·
Premium Member
6,915 Posts
Took my car back in last night for the smell issue and mentioned that I requested the 2 shot relay done 3 times now and it still hasn't been done. The Service Manager looked on my account and said it had been done already, so he used my key fob and the trunk opened with 1 push of the button. He said he'll look into why it isn't working right.
Only two reasons it would not be working, faulty new relay(unlikely) or they actually didn't preform the work and just pushed the paper work to get paid by GM. This might be a good indicator to find a new dealer.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Only two reasons it would not be working, faulty new relay(unlikely) or they actually didn't preform the work and just pushed the paper work to get paid by GM. This might be a good indicator to find a new dealer.
Yea there's really no need to give someone the run around on this. It's a simple fix that will make the customer happy, and the dealer gets paid by GM for the work. Never understood why some dealers make a big deal over these things.

Sent from my Droid Ultra

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.