Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not very knowledgeable about suspension upgrades and am having a tough time picking out which parts to choose. Looking for better cornering and a more solid handling feel when driving.

When looking at Ultra Racing Chassis Braces/Sway Bars there are 7 options! I'd like to spend under $500 so want to get opinions on which items show the most noticeable improvements with the Cruze suspension (where is the Cruze suspension weak and could use help).

Chassis Braces / Sway Bars : THROWDOWN PERFORMANCE, EBC Brakes | P2R | BC Racing | Techna-Fit | Unorthodox Racing | Megan Racing
Insane Speed Motorsports - Insane Speed Motorsports Rear Sway Bar for Chevrolet Cruze /Buick Verano

Thanks for any input!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hey Xtreme, thanks for the pm, I hadn't seen it yet when I wrote this.

I did find something on their website that helped me visualize the parts a little better... again new to suspension components.

http://www.ultraracing.my/template.asp?menuid=30

Anyone have thoughts on the rear sway bar from insane? I don't think it is out yet but curious of thoughts.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'd recommend the front and rear strut tower braces first, then focusing on the under braces. Each brace will compliment each other a bit more.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. We've been selling Ultra Racing for a few years now and are their direct US distributor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.