Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
After testing the system for a while, we are happy to say this is the best modification yet. This can be done in your driveway with a jack and stands.
Our Eco rides amazing and feels like a tank, big bumps, dips, turns, anything really, the cars chassis always feels squared up and firm.

The system does require some modifications to the US/Can market vehicles, nothing in the way of warranty problems or permanent altering.

Below is a picture of them installed on our Eco.

Please read more here.

Thanks everyone.
Steve

·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If your looking for one brace that makes a great difference, the lower rear 2pt. is the best for suspension feel, it helps the chassis stay true through the suspension travel, it's also the cheapest.
Later,
Steve

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
WOW!
This is awesome!:)
Thanks Steve

CHEVYCRUZE RS

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
In that case, maybe I should do them one at a time, get a feel for how much I'm getting out of each part...

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Considering they are brand new parts, and what they do....InsaneSpeed offers them for a very reasonable price. On all their products, their prices cannot be beaten anywhere! haha, Steve is very good with this, Always.

·
Registered
267 Posts
If your looking for one brace that makes a great difference, the lower rear 2pt. is the best for suspension feel, it helps the chassis stay true through the suspension travel, it's also the cheapest.
Later,
Steve
So does the two point bar work kinda like a rear sway? I'm just trying to understand how it improves the suspension.

Is there any modifications required to install this piece?

·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No, not a sway bar, it connects the 2 chassis points where the trailing arms connect to the chassis, it keeps the body from getting the U flex, helping the suspension articulate the way it is supposed to through turns and when hitting bumps.

No mods have to be done, bolts up to existing gm hardware.
Later
Steve

·
Registered
267 Posts
No, not a sway bar, it connects the 2 chassis points where the trailing arms connect to the chassis, it keeps the body from getting the U flex, helping the suspension articulate the way it is supposed to through turns and when hitting bumps.

No mods have to be done, bolts up to existing gm hardware.
Later
Steve
Ok, two more questions. How would the performance of this compare TOO what the sway bar is supposed do? Is it worth it to buy this or wait for a rear sway? Lastly, IF I went for this do you think this would be able to be used in conjunction with a rear sway or would they get in the way?

Thanks Steve!

·
Supporting Vendor
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The function is not that of a sway bar, it keeps the chassis from flexing at the body, a sway bar is setup to mount to the suspension itself. This bar would work by itself or with a swaybar, both would be fatastic, we have been trying to get a rear sway on the market.
Thanks
Steve

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
if i purchase these for my ltz, do i need to cut anything or make any modifications underneath my cruze? or is this on ECO model cruze's only?

Thanks Steve,

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
1 - 20 of 48 Posts