Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Underbody LED neons?

7K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  Chevyderek72 
#1 ·
I want to put these lights under my car from LEDGLOW.com to match my interior, was wondering if anyone had anything like it. I looked under my car and there is so much plastic, and everything sits so low. I have an ECO. Any kind of help will be great.

7 Color LED Slimline Underbody Kit

#4 ·
I want them for at car meets only, I will not drive with them, well maybe sometimes lol. But to each their own right. They aren't ricey, people put them on atvs, motorcycles and trucks too. I am not makin my car into a ricer if that's what you guys think lol. Actually here is what my car will look like finished. I just want the lights for car meets and show mostly.

#5 ·
Im not sure if i will even be able to do it they way the underneath of the car is, Im gonna get it on a lift this week and get a better look at it.

#8 ·
No those are very ricey.

#10 ·
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=110819837364&index=1&nav=SEARCH&nid=49053646442If you can find a way to secure these, they might be the way to go.. They are the same brightness LED's as the led tubes, but in the form of a ¼" strip.
I would have better luck and more light with the ledglow.com ones. Those pods are cool. Would be nice for like the engine bay or something like that. Im not goin to do the engine bay though lol no one will ever see it.

#11 ·
I like your goal from the photoshop. Going to look nice.
Driving with them on not only causes distractions but looks way ricey. Thank FF for the the most part but I think they were best kept on slow and low's.

For parking lot meets and car shows, do your thing.

#12 ·
I gotta get it up on my buddys lift tomorrow so i can get a good look at everything before i jump the gun and buy them. Gotta make sure i can run all wires safely and attach brackets safely and securley

#13 ·
Well i can mount them, im goin to go with blue if i do it.

#15 ·
Who cares if you dont like it, if someone else like em leave it alone

#17 ·
My car my style get over it. I like certain things idc if anyone else does not. I dont rag on thing you put on your car I keep to myself.

#18 ·
Decided not to do these lights cuz of the money and kinda stupid anyway, and i sold my interior lights because I wasnt a big fan of the lights, and im not changin anything interior wise either.

#19 ·
Close thread

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.